Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

how to read json data from a web service url and load the data into a table after splitting the json reponse in Talend

Hi ,

I have a url which on hit gives some json data as response .

Could anyone pls tell me the steps to design a job which calls the web service url and process the json response and then load those attributes into a table ?

Could you please elaborate the components and properties in talen  to be set as im new to web service technology??

Sample data after hitting the url :

{"@odata.context":"https://api.businesscentral.dynamics.com/v1.0/d8eac0d5-9085-481d-8060-ef90cfce13aa/ODataV4/$metadata#Company('CRONUS%20AU')/G_LEntries","value":[{"Entry_No":1,"Transaction_No":1,"G_L_Account_No":"2110","Posting_Date":"2017-01-17","Document_Date":"2017-01-17","Document_Type":" ","Document_No":"103206","Source_Code":"INVTPCOST","Job_No":"","Business_Unit_Code":"","Reason_Code":"","Gen_Posting_Type":" ","Gen_Bus_Posting_Group":"","Gen_Prod_Posting_Group":"","Tax_Area_Code":"","Tax_Liable":false,"Tax_Group_Code":"","Use_Tax":false,"VAT_Bus_Posting_Group":"","VAT_Prod_Posting_Group":"","IC_Partner_Code":"","Amount":-243,"Debit_Amount":0,"Credit_Amount":243,"VAT_Amount":0,"Additional_Currency_Amount":0,"Add_Currency_Debit_Amount":0,"Add_Currency_Credit_Amount":0,"Dimension_Set_ID":0,"G_L_Account_Name":"Resale Items","AuxiliaryIndex1":"2110"},{"Entry_No":2,"Transaction_No":1,"G_L_Account_No":"7190","Posting_Date":"2017-01-17","Document_Date":"2017-01-17","Document_Type":" ","Document_No":"103206","Source_Code":"INVTPCOST","Job_No":"","Business_Unit_Code":"","Reason_Code":"","Gen_Posting_Type":" ","Gen_Bus_Posting_Group":"","Gen_Prod_Posting_Group":"","Tax_Area_Code":"","Tax_Liable":false,"Tax_Group_Code":"","Use_Tax":false,"VAT_Bus_Posting_Group":"","VAT_Prod_Posting_Group":"","IC_Partner_Code":"","Amount":243,"Debit_Amount":243,"Credit_Amount":0,"VAT_Amount":0,"Additional_Currency_Amount":0,"Add_Currency_Debit_Amount":0,"Add_Currency_Credit_Amount":0,"Dimension_Set_ID":0,"G_L_Account_Name":"Cost of Retail Sold","AuxiliaryIndex1":"7190"},{"

web service  

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Guys,

Could anyone pls help me with this requirement.

Its very urgent 

Thanks in advance.

manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@kiran1250,you need to use the below way to extract the json data from URL.

tRest--->(main) tExtractjsonfields----->tLogrow

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

But what should in add in HTTP headers section in the component properties of tRest.

Could you pls elaborate?

Thanks,

Kiran Kumar

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Guys,

Could anyone please help me on this?

Thanks in advance