Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

poms\build-aggregator.pom does not exist error while running job

I created a joblet in COMMONCODE project and incorporated in TEST project job.  while running job from studio i am getting below error. If i create and run job from COMMONCODE project i am not getting any error.This is getting error when i run from TEST project and using COMMONCODE as reference project.

[ERROR] Child module C:\Talend\Workspace2\.repositories\91680170\branches\user1-19-01\TEST\poms\..\..\..\..\951486832\branches\dev\COMMONCODE\poms\jobs\joblets\logs_0.1 of C:\Talend\Workspace2\.repositories\91680170\branches\user1-19-01\TEST\poms\build-aggregator.pom does not exist

Labels (2)
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please go to File -> Edit project settings -> Build -> Maven -> Force full re-synchronization poms to see if it can resolve the 'Build-aggregator.pom does not exist' errors?

Let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anil3
Contributor
Contributor

I am using 7.0.1 and we have the same problem when we try to call a reference project joblet in main project, it is giving the build error "build-aggregator.pom does not exist" . I tried force sync poms in both Main project and Reference project but it didn't solve the error. I have a support case opened for it. If you guys find any solution please let us know. Thanks.

dbeltritti
Contributor III
Contributor III

Did you get a response in the support ticket? I'm having the same issue using the same Talend Studio version

Thanks,

Anil3
Contributor
Contributor

Talend R&D team accepted it as a bug and they released a patch to fix the same. Once I install the patch everything was back to normal.

dbeltritti
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks for replying back!

Do you know if the patch can be dowloaded from the integration cloud? or where can I get the patch?

Thanks!

Anil3
Contributor
Contributor

Here the patch where they fixed this particular issue (Patch_20180906_ TPS-2653), however we are on Patch_20180906_TPS-2653 this is more stable and cumulative patch with all the fixes for 7.0.1. 

Generally you can get the patches from TAC--> Software update (it will download to your nexus)

If you dont find or so then just open a tkt and Talend support will give you in a day or so.

dbeltritti
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This helped me, thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

We have had this issue with Talend 7.2.1.

I removed the workspace and restarted Talend so it created a new workspace which resolved the issue.