Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soowork
Contributor III
Contributor III

problem with tSQLScriptParser

Has anyone ever experienced an issue with the tSQLScriptParser where it loses the setting to "Read script from file" and instead reverts to the default setting of "update mytable set somefield=1; call my_procedure();"??

This is causing us problems in our production environment.  We will start to see errors like

ERROR: Table "mytable" does not exist

We are using Big Data 6.3.1

I note that in general, this component has been working well and is very stable - but we have had this happen on at least two occasions.

Any insights?

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Since it is a custom component, the best person to comment about it will be the author of the component itself.

Could you please give more details of the error and contact @lli  for advice?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

soowork
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hey Nikhil, 

I will do so.  Note that I posted here because that was the preference expressed by the component author.  0683p000009MACn.png 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will check this asap. My components are all hosted ad Github: https://github.com/jlolling

It is always a good thing to use the issue tracking of the repositories. This helps me and others to identify already known bugs and I can focus on solving them, please keep in mind, my actual daily work is different from maintaining components.

soowork
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Jan!