Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushantk19
Creator
Creator

remote server settings through Talend studio

Hello ,

i am unable to edit/add any remote server details when i login to my QA project folder through Talend Studio 7.3 Please see the screenshot attached. I forgot how it was added in first place. Can someone please help.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
prg
Employee
Employee

Hello @Sushant Kapoor​ ,

Please refer to the below help document if you are looking for a Talend cloud- remote engine;

https://help.talend.com/r/fVsqK4EX251aKQqa92tKog/bKdzRX1XfGKSKU0GJGuBJw

Regards,

Vaishnavi

sushantk19
Creator
Creator
Author

hello Vaishnavi

we have the above settings already enabled. I am looking how to edit/add in Talend Studio and not TMC. do you know how to do that?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

The remote parameters showed in your screenshot is for Talend Job Server application, not Talend Cloud-remote engine, this option is used to run the Talend job on a remote Job server. Is this what you are looking for?

Regards

Shong​

sushantk19
Creator
Creator
Author

No, we had a call with Talend support team. it was told that the server settings are available in Studio through the Remote engine settings in TMC. Even though my team member has the access to the Project folder in QA environment, he is unable to see the server settings in Talend studio QA folder. Do you know the reason why?