Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wills
Contributor
Contributor

[resolved] Missing JAR files for tSAP components in Talend 5.6.0

Hi,
I've recently installed Talend v5.6.0 and imported my project from v5.4.1 but it seems that in the latest version, additional JAR files are required to run the tSAP components but I have been unable to locate these files in any online source:
sap-api-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
sap-impl-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
In previous Talend versions, these JAR files were not required for these components.
Please advise.
Thanks.
Labels (2)
5 Replies
paolospinelladc
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
I've recently installed Talend v5.6.0 and imported my project from v5.4.1 but it seems that in the latest version, additional JAR files are required to run the tSAP components but I have been unable to locate these files in any online source:
sap-api-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
sap-impl-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
In previous Talend versions, these JAR files were not required for these components.
Please advise.
Thanks.

Same problem from v5.5.1
Anonymous
Not applicable

This has also been reported as  Jira  TDI-31216
And hasn't yet been solved  0683p000009MPcz.png 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now the Jira issue has been marked as fixed, but it is not. As far as I can see, the files are still not available. 
Also, since this has now been moved to a module, will we be able to get the current source code of the Talend SAP api? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

see the last comment of Jira  TDI-31216, these jar files have been upload to the website for downloading.
Best regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I'm unable to download & install the jar mentionned in the Jira ticket (sap-api-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar and sap-impl-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar). I have the following logs in:
!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 1 0 2015-06-08 18:05:54.869
!MESSAGE 2015-06-08 18:05:54,869 INFO  org.talend.commons.exception.CommonExceptionHandler  - The download URL for sap-api.jar is not available

Can you send a link on these ressources so that I can install them manually?
Thanks in advance,
-Jerome-