Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raspati
Contributor
Contributor

tESBConsumer : This component has not enough "row" type input

Dear Team,

I have schema as follow:

tFileOutputDelimited >> onComponent OK >> tESBConsumer

Then I got the warning message tESBConsumer : "This component has not enough "row" type input"

What is the best practice to connect tFileOutputDelimited to tESBConsumer ? should I using onComponent OK, onSubject OK, or Main ?

Regards,

Raspati

Labels (4)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ilham Raspati​ , tESBConsumer requires an input flow, we usually use tXMLMap to build the Document and link it to tESBConsumer, eg:

...tFileOutputDelimited--

|onsubjobok

tFixedFlowInput--main--tXMLMap--out1-->tESBConsumer

Regards

Shong

raspati
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Shong,

I don't think it will works, because I have a process that should be add CDATA to the XML.

Database -- tMap -- tAdvancedFileOutputXML --

|onsubjobOK

tFileInputRaw -- tReplace -- tFileOutputDelimited

|onsubjobOK

tFixedFlowInput -- tXMLMap -- tESBConsumer

is it possible to re-Map the XML including the CDATA ?

Regards

Raspati

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

In your another post, I have showed you a workaround to add CDATA, I think I don't understand your final requirement well, I see you are using tESBConcomer to call a Rest API, can you describe your API with some details? such as what are the request parameters?

Regards

Shong

raspati
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Again,

Yes, that add CDATA to XML already solved.

SOAP Paramaters:

1. transaction_id = unix id
  2. transaction_date = yyyyMMdd
  3. payload = XML inside of CDATA tag
  4. gatewayInput ( I don't know what is the parameter name ). its setting on tXMLMap

0693p00000AZAPSAA5.jpg 

1. I tried scenario-1: I put the parameter on ChildJob + payload (XML Cdata) and no success.
  2. Now, I tried scenario-2: I put the parameter on Main Job (add the paramater on tMap -- tAdvandedFileOutputXML). Child job unused (deleted).

0693p00000AZAW9AAP.jpg Regards,

Raspati