Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tFTPPut No match file exist!

0683p000009MBD8.gif 
Hello everyone,
I am faced with this error in the console: No match file exist! although the file is indeed there. 
I need to save a file with an SFTP connection. The connection works but there is something wrong with that component (tFTPPut). Note that I am running a very easy job with just one component. I looked at other threads on this topic but couldn't really solve my problem. I guess there is something wrong with the way I specify the path for the file. Please let me know if you have any clues.
Any help very appreciated
Marco
Labels (2)
24 Replies
mgchong
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Sabrina,
I am running 6.1.1. I managed to ftp the file manually using FileZilla.
Most importantly did you able to replicate the same issue locally? Appreciate it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
So far, we cannot reproduce this issue on V 6.3 and will take a testing on V 6.1 to see if this issue repro.
Best regards
Sabrina
mgchong
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for the update. I will test against v6.3 the same.
mgchong
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Sabrina,
It appears that the Remote directory was invalid. Once I change it to ./data from /va/ftproot/dstcom/data, it works fine. In this case, the error message is misleading. You can easily replicate the issue by changing the Remote directory to an invalid name.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
It appears that the Remote directory was invalid. Once I change it to ./data from /va/ftproot/dstcom/data, it works fine. In this case, the error message is misleading. You can easily replicate the issue by changing the Remote directory to an invalid name.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. Feel free to create a jira issue on talend bug tracker.
Best regards
Sabrina