Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tFTPPut No match file exist!

0683p000009MBD8.gif 
Hello everyone,
I am faced with this error in the console: No match file exist! although the file is indeed there. 
I need to save a file with an SFTP connection. The connection works but there is something wrong with that component (tFTPPut). Note that I am running a very easy job with just one component. I looked at other threads on this topic but couldn't really solve my problem. I guess there is something wrong with the way I specify the path for the file. Please let me know if you have any clues.
Any help very appreciated
Marco
Labels (2)
24 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

that is a good idea to see what files you have in the specified folder.
Best regards
Shong
chunyulee
Contributor
Contributor

I am using tftpput component to upload EFT file to the bank.  I am using the same job to ftp the file to two different banks.  The program works fine for Bank A but it failed with Bank B with error message '/Remote_directory/File_Name does not exist'. (There is no problem with ftp connection for both banks).
The only difference between Bank A and bank B is that as soon as the file be placed to the directory, Bank B will remove the file to mainframe. I was never be able to see the file in the remote directory even I transfer the file using other ftp tools.  For bank A, I can see the file be transferred to the remote directory for few seconds then it will be removed.
Question:  does tFTPPut component will fail if it cannot it cannot check the file status?
Thanks,
Chunyu

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Chunyu,
Did you check "Die on error" option on tFtpPut?
Can you put your file on FTP server for Bank B with other ftp client tool successfully?
Best regards
Sabrina
mgchong
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Guys,
I experienced the same issue in Open Studio Data integration 6.1. Using tFileList, it managed to find the File, however, with tFTPPut, it returns No such file error.
Did you guy manage to replicate the issue? Thanks.
Regards,
MG
mgchong
Contributor III
Contributor III

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi  mgchong,
Can you please upload some screenshots of your job? Which will be helpful for us to address your issue quickly.
Best regards
Sabrina
mgchong
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Xdshi,
Here is the tFTPPut for my setup and the error:
0683p000009MBCf.png
Starting job UploadFile at 15:42 27/12/2016.
connecting to socket on port 3949
connected
Exception in component tFTPPut_1
2: No such file
at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.throwStatusError(ChannelSftp.java:2846)
at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._stat(ChannelSftp.java:2198)
at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._stat(ChannelSftp.java:2215)
at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.stat(ChannelSftp.java:2172)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Can you use tfilelist component with your filemask (*.csv) to list the file in local folder "C:/Talend/Sample/" you needed?
Best regards
Sabrina
mgchong
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Sabrina,
Here you go:
0683p000009MB3n.png 0683p000009MB1i.png 0683p000009MBDD.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Do you have the right permission to move your file located in C:/ disk? Can you try to put other files on your machine(D 0683p000009MACn.png/) into your FTP server  to see if it works? On which build version you got this issue?
Best regards
Sabrina