Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ritz05
Contributor
Contributor

tFileExcelSheetInput component reading Zero rows for XLSX file

Hi Team,

Using 2 components tFileExcelWorkbookOpen and tFileExcelsheetInput to read first sheet of .XLSX file after providing all configuration setting for both the component, I am getting

Zero data rows are populating in next component

excel from

tFileExcelsheetInput

. Please refer below screens.

0695b00000db5dcAAA.png

0695b00000db5eLAAQ.png

Please help here.

Thanks

Labels (3)
2 Replies
KMoore1676025612
Contributor
Contributor

There could be a few reasons why you're not getting any data rows in the next component:

1. Incorrect File Path: Make sure that you have provided the correct path to the .XLSX file. Check if the file exists in the specified location.
  2. Incorrect Worksheet Name: Ensure that you have specified the correct worksheet name in the tFileExcelWorkbookOpen component.
  3. Incorrect Data Range: Check if you have specified the correct data range in the tFileExcelsheetInput component. Make sure that the data range includes the cells that contain the data.
  4. File Corruption: If the .XLSX file is corrupted, you may not be able to read its data. Try opening the file in Microsoft Excel to see if there are any errors.

Ritz05
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Team,

Thanks for responding.File is not corrupted.but when I try to process tis by selecting "Use header to config position of columns" I am getting this error.

java.lang.Exception: Try to configure column config for sheet: <sheet name> by header row but there is no row at row-index: 1.