Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tFileInputJSON failed when i changed a value in JSON data

Hi,

I'm having an issue when I try to extract some values from a JSON data reading a file with  tFileInputJSON. The problem is that when i changed a value of the JSON data, tFileInputJSON doesn't extract the pk value. 

0683p000009M7FG.png

Successfull Case

tFileInputJSON read the file with the JSON

{"pk":"2147422292","marketplace_pk":13,"shop_pk":1083925,"reference":"2147422292"}

The output shows that the value pk is extracted sucessfully.

[statistics] connected
pk
[statistics] disconnected

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failed Case

tFileInputJSON read the file with the JSON (as you can see I only change the value pk, only that)

{"pk":"2147488276","marketplace_pk":13,"shop_pk":1083925,"reference":"2147422292"}

The output shows that the value of pk wasn't extracted, even when the structure is the same.

[statistics] connected
pk
[statistics] disconnected

For this case I got also the reject output which says

|pk | errorCode | errorMessage |
|=-+---------+---------------------------------------=|
|0 |null |For input string: "2147688276" - Line: 0|
'--+---------+----------------------------------------'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did some test and from 30 different pk values, it only read 7, but I don't know why if is the same data and structure.

Can somebody help me to understand why is happenning this or if I'm doing something wrong?

Best Regards

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Is your pk field defined as an integer?
In this case, value must be less or equal to 2,147,483,647.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Is your pk field defined as an integer?
In this case, value must be less or equal to 2,147,483,647.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You are correct, I forgot to check that. I change the type from Integer to String and now I get the date from all the PK values.

Thanks!!