Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[tMSSqlSP] Stored Procedure returning multiple output tables

I try using the component tMSSqlSP who work well, but, with the component tParseRecordSet, i can only get the first result of my stored procedure. this one return me two output tables with their own columns' schema.
In my tMSSqlSP, i have 2 parameters with type IN and 2 other as RECORD SET. their 2 last are object in my schema.
It is possible to map my both record set using tParseRecordSet or another component ? If yes, how can i do this ?
thank you.
Labels (2)
4 Replies
willm1
Creator
Creator

Have you tried using two tParseRecordSet components, one for each column that maps to a ResultSet from your SP? You could split the flow as shown below.
If that does not work, you could consider 'wrapping' your MySQL SP in another SP that writes the two outputs to tmp tables that you can read separately and easily from Talend. You could pass in the names of the temp tables, read their values after, and drop them.
0683p000009MBJb.png 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have no error now but i have nothing for my second RecordSet result. Each of my tParseRecordSet use their own RecordSet derived from the tMSSqlSP.
Here is my tMSSqlSP component configuration. Is it only possible to have 2 RecordSet in my configuration ? Otherwise my component must return one RecordSet who must be seperate into 2 DataTable ?
https://www.talendforge.org/forum/img/members/316269/blob.png
willm1
Creator
Creator

Per this topic on MySQL Docs, try to add this flag in your Additional JDBC params:  CLIENT_MULTI_RESULTS=true
0683p000009MBTH.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Did not work too.
We decided to work different with our stored procedure with temp table, map and filter row.
Thanks for the help.