Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tMatchGroup & TUniqRow

Hi All,
Want to ask about Both of the component as per subject: tMatchgroup & tuniqRow.
1. I cannot find any component named tMatchgroup. i Just downloaded the newest version 4.2.2 of MDM, but i couldn't find anything about tMatchgroup component.
2. Then, i try to use the tUniqRow component, since this component has the same function to tMatchGroup. My question will be, I am having excel file as my input file. it has 1761 row in it. But when i Run the Job, it only stay in 188 Row? i am trying to find out why this happened to the job?
anyone know why exactly this happen?
Many Thanks,
Oscar
Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
1. The tMatchGroup component is only available in commercial version.
2. I don't think tMatchGroup has the same function with tUniqrow component.
3. tUniqrow is used to remove the duplicate rows and reject them in the reject flow. That's why it only stay in 188 row and these rows are unique, you can see the duplicate rows in the reject flow, for example:
tFileInputExcel--main--tUniqRow---main--tlogRow_1
---reject--tLogRow_2
Best regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shong,
thanks for your quick response.
very well noted for tMatchGroup.
and for tUniqRow, i cannot connect tUniqrow with tLogRow with Main connection? do you know why is that happened? the only rows i can connect from TUniqRow with tLogRow are unique, duplicates and iterate.
Many thanks,
Oscar
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
The unique is the main flow and duplicate is the reject flow.
Best regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shong,
Please find below for my perspective of Uniqrow.
Inputexcel -- Main -- SortRow -- Main -- UniqRow -- Uniques Order -- LogRow2
UniqRow -- Duplicates Order - LogRow1
If you see above picture, is there something wrong? i still don't get it why i got 188 rows only to be processed, whilst i have 1700-ish rows.
Many Thanks,
Oscar Hermawan
krishna_g
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,
Can u please let me know that how to change GID in tamch group component from long to string format???
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Which is this component  "tamch group" do you have any type issue in this... even there is no tMatch component, there is a component related to tFuzzyMatch

If you want to convert the column you can use tConvertType component...

vaibhav