Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HemaS1
Contributor III
Contributor III

tServicenowinput Condition configuration

I need some help to configure tservicenowinput to filter based on dates.

But I need an OR condition where ('sys_created_on' between start_date and end_date) OR ('sys_updated_date' between start_date and end_date).

I have the following criteria in the the Basic settings->Condition:

0695b00000HttzqAAB.png

Currently the Condition configuration only allows AND, I believe. How can I configure this for both '(sys_create_on) OR ('sys_updated_on') dates?

Can this be accomplished using using Advanced settings-> Advanced Query? If so, what is syntax to accomplish this?

Thank you,

Hema

Labels (2)
1 Reply
ppatel
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

Yes, you can accomplish this using the Advanced settings-> Advanced Query option.

Select this check box to enter filtering conditions combined with AND and OR logical operators. You can enter query statements in this field through copy/paste operations. For information about the logical operators, see Operators available for filters and queries and Generate an encoded query string through a filter.

The Conditions field in the Basic settings view is not available if you select this check box.

For more information you can check the below documentation : 

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/servicenow/tservicenowinput-standard-properties

Regards,

Pooja Patel