Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tStandardizeRow missing in tos

Hi,

I'm new and Talend and I have downloaded - TOS-V7.1.1.20181026_1147. I see that the tStandardizeRow component is not available in Palette. I have checked in my local and see that the component is not available there as well.
Please suggest .

Thanks,

Anil

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

The tStandardizeRow component in this framework is available in Talend Data Management Platform, Talend Big Data Platform, Talend Real Time Big Data Platform, Talend Data Services Platform, Talend MDM Platform and in Talend Data Fabric not open source.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I also have the same problem, cannot find anywhere - I did try to install Additional Packages and the optional ones will not download, it comes up with an error message below. Is this why all my vital standarisation elements are missing from my palette? I'm on Taland Open Studio for Data Integration v7.2.1

Installing new Talend features has encountered a problem.

This status has children statuses. See 'Details' for more information.

Details:

The download failed for the following jars : [maprfs-6.1.0-mapr.jar, maprfs-6.0.0-mapr.jar, maprfs-6.0.1-mapr.jar, maprfs-5.0.0-mapr.jar, maprfs-5.1.0-mapr.jar, maprfs-5.2.0-mapr.jar]
The following jars were successfully installed : [maprfs-6.1.0-mapr.jar, maprfs-6.0.0-mapr.jar, maprfs-6.0.1-mapr.jar, maprfs-5.0.0-mapr.jar, maprfs-5.1.0-mapr.jar, maprfs-5.2.0-mapr.jar]

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @mattlightbourn 

Are you behind a proxy setting? Is your Internet connection OK with you?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

We're behind a firewall and some ports are blocked - are the downloads as listed in this thread coming through a different port to all the other ones which were successful? If so, do you happen to know the port number so I can ask if it is blocked. Thanks, Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please let us know if this online documentation helps?

https://help.talend.com/reader/oqupjo25kcKzk8ZROYnQsA/u6Wn2ebJjJelzkEkViVvxA 

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply, I added the url with 443 and it still comes back with the message below. Do you happen to know whether tStandardizeRow is in the optional packages of Open Studio or is it not in Open Studio at all and only available on paid version?

Thanks, Matt

The download failed for the following jars : [maprfs-6.1.0-mapr.jar, maprfs-6.0.0-mapr.jar, maprfs-6.0.1-mapr.jar, maprfs-5.0.0-mapr.jar, maprfs-5.1.0-mapr.jar, maprfs-5.2.0-mapr.jar]
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

tStandardizeRow component in Standard framework is available in Talend Data Management Platform, Talend Big Data Platform, Talend Real Time Big Data Platform, Talend Data Services Platform, Talend MDM Platform and in Talend Data Fabric not open source.

Here is online component reference:https://help.talend.com/reader/IAzVuDSBGn2eUdCMCsMfNA/5yuiTEXj2w9g~cdjXW5lVg 

Hope it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina