Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

table or view does not exist error in toracleinput

Hi , 

New to talend and while learning i was getting Table or view does not exist error while inserting one table data into another table (both tables are in same DB). I have not created the target table and used Action on table option as Create table if does not exist. But when i check the db after this error i was able to see the table created with out data.

Attached the screenshots , please check and let me know what is the solution.

Labels (2)
10 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@brahmatalend,since you might not have the table or view in DB or you might not have privillages to read that table/View,which you specified in Table Name or  Table name if you rusing Query in Basic settings of tOracleInput.

are you able to select the table out of Talend with the same credentilas?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I am able to select the table , attached the screenshot.

tOracleoutput1.JPG
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@brahmatalend,did you provide grant access?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello brahmatalend,

Please check the Oracle Input Component. It is not correctly configured. The output component has no issues hence, it has created an empty table however, no data was flown because of the input component issue. I probably think, the right table name /view name was misconfigured.
Regards,
Praveen K Bandi
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

My job is executing but parallelly I get this error in the log 'table or view does not exist'. What would be the issue. Please see the attached screenshot. At the end, some records are not getting the values.0683p000009M7Dj.png

manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@Alekhya05 ,what is your Target table ? which you have specified in TOracleOutput and which is not there in the DB,may be schema or target table or pointed wrong DB

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your reply.

Well I have checked the schema and target that I am trying to send to.
Everything seems to be correct. Some records are getting the values though
but some aren’t, and hence this error.
Both my source and output are Oracle DB.
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@Alekhya05 ,for few records only rejecting?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@ manodwhb yes.