Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

talend job export to jar file

Hi, i would like to ask for some assistance in an error I'm encountering when i export the talend job to jar. Error is "the login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with windows authentication."
However, the login i was using was sa credentials both in logging into sql management studio and in the talend context group. When i run the talend job in talend5.6, it is working correctly but when exported to the jar file it is displaying the said error in the command prompt.
Thank you!
Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi dianechua,
Can you build your job as jar file successully by manual? Does this issue repro on your another job?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Sabrina.
Yes, I was able to build the job manually but when I execute the job through command prompt I'm encountering the error I mentioned. I also tried it using another job and same error is encountered.
Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Are you using Talend Enterprise Subscription Version? What's the command you are using in command promp?
Is there any more information about your job?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Sabrina.
I'm using Talend Open Studio V.5.6.0. Below is the command I'm executing in the command prompt. The job is to replicate data via date range data from server1 (Oracle) to server2 (SQL server).
 loadMaster.jar --context_param START_DATE="12/23/2014" --context_param END_DATE="12/28/2014" context_param server1_PASSWORD="password" --context_param server2_USERNAME="sa" --context_param server2_PASSWORD="password" --context_param server1_USERNAME="qwerty" --context_param server1_SID="instance1"
Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Sabrina.
do we have any update on this?
Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Sabrina.
Do we have any update on this? How do we move forward from this error?
Thank you.