Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psr
Contributor
Contributor

talend real time loading issues

1) Suppose you are having source text file named "A.txt" which contains billons of records.The task is to extract all the data from source file and loads into target table named " Table D".When millions of records are inserted into your target table, in the middle of your job for the particular record/data you get error.After resolving the error, when you execute the job again I want my job to do the following :-
The already inserted records should not be inserted again in the "target table D" keeping the performance of your job in mind.
How can we do?
Consider the cases : a) Source file may contain unique records
and b) It may contains duplicate records.

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You have 2 possibilities in my opinion,

1/ use a look up using tmap component with your table in order to insert only the rejected records, don't forget to use disk storage for big files.

2/ store in a file somewhere the number of rows inserted in the previous execution using a ((Integer)globalMap.get("tDBOutput_X_NB_LINE_INSERTED")) global variable

fdenis
Master
Master

you may split on 2 time load file into a staging db then load into destination and manage error.