Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arya26
Contributor
Contributor

trunjob inside trunjob

Is it possible to have more trunjobs inside a trunjob

Labels (2)
3 Replies
anselmopeixoto
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi @not specified not specified​ 

Yes, there is no limits for job nesting. But I'd recommend you to avoid creating and endless nesting as it can become harder to debug.

This "Design and Best Practices" article on Talend Blog recommends to keep it under 3 and personally I find it sufficient in most of the cases, although there could be some exceptions of course.

Arya26
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Anselmo Peixoto​ I have only used 1 level of nesting. I have a trunjob inside which I am calling 3 trunjob (same jobs with different parameters) in parallel.

But I am running into MojoFailureException when trying to execute parent job. I have tested all the child jobs and there is no compilation error. Can you suggest.

anselmopeixoto
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi @not specified not specified​ 

Try a full re-synchronizing of POMs going to File > Edit Project properties > Build > Maven.

If the first option doesn't work, I would try closing Studio, cleaning the "poms" folder under workspace/project directory (doing a backup first). Then open the Jobs and run again.