cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NNekkanti1658462243
Contributor
Contributor

unable to retrieve data from sap

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/conn/jco/ext/DestinationDataProvider

at sig.job_sap_0_1.job_sap.tSAPTableInput_1Process(job_sap.java:852)

at sig.job_sap_0_1.job_sap.runJobInTOS(job_sap.java:1620)

at sig.job_sap_0_1.job_sap.main(job_sap.java:1349)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.conn.jco.ext.DestinationDataProvider

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:581)

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:178)

at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522)

... 3 more

[statistics] disconnected

Labels (2)
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

We will usually need a little more information than this. Have you downloaded the com.sap.conn.jco.sapjco.jar (which contains com/sap/conn/jco/ext/DestinationDataProvider)? You should see this when you double click on your tSAPTableInput component....

0695b00000WtiiKAAR.png 

NNekkanti1658462243
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have downloaded sapjco connector.I have installed module .But i did'nt get any notification when i double click tEltsap component as you shown in screenshot.

NNekkanti1658462243
Contributor
Contributor
Author

As you mentioned ,i have destination data provider file\

Anonymous
Not applicable

The error is being reported from the tSAPTableInput component, not the tELTSAPMap component. Can you show a screenshot of your job?

NNekkanti1658462243
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi rhall, PF screenshot of job. After re-installing SAP-JCO3,I got error I.e errorMessage=No more storage space available for extending an internal table. Please find screenshot of error . I have added properties in component. PFA When I run the job ,again I got error I.ejava.lang.RuntimeException: Function module Z_TALEND_READ_TABLE is not available, Please help me out. I will be very greatfull to you. Regards N Navyasri Engineer
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm afraid I cannot see the screenshot of your job. But it sounds like you have got further.

I found this question regarding the Z_TALEND_READ_TABLE issue.....

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D53p000086wnEQCAY/sap-erp-apiuseztalendreadtable?language=en_US

It looks like there is an answer there.

NNekkanti1658462243
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi rhall, Sorry for not attaching Job properly. Please find the screenshot of job attached. I have one question, Can we retrieve the SAP tables without RFC connection? Beacuse RFC was not working for me. The BAT.file of Talend-SAP RFC was not running. PF screenshot of bat file. Here I am attaching two errors which I got: Error:1 Exception in component tSAPTableInput_3 (job_sap) SAPException@681a8b4e [ errorCode=1 ,errorGroup=104 ,errorKey=JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE ,errorMessage=No more storage space available for extending an internal table. ,errorMessageText= ,bapiName=RFC_READ_TABLE ,tableName=GLPCA Error:2 Exception in component tSAPTableInput_3 (job_sap) java.lang.RuntimeException: Function module Z_TALEND_READ_TABLE is not available, you need to install the custom SAP module first. Please help me out. I am really struck .I am requesting you,help me out. It would be very greatfull to me. Thank You Regards N Navyasri Engineer
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am afraid your screenshots are not being attached to your posts. You need to click on the image button to attach them....

0695b00000Wu2UhAAJ.pngIf you are having issues with the Talend-SAP RFC server, can you try installing it again following these instructions....

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/installation-guide-real-time-big-data-platform-linux/installing-and-configuring-talend-sap-rfc-server

If you cannot get this to work, you should speak to Support.

NNekkanti1658462243
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi rhall, Thank you for your team. I raised a ticket SAP team. I am waiting for their reply. I will update you further. Thank You Regards N Navyasri Engineer