Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaveTaylor
Contributor III
Contributor III

xml 1-x rows of xml column values from db, and persist to S3 bucket

I have a present DI standard job that is reading data (xml feeds) from a sqlServerDB and persisting those feeds to various locations.

I need to add a new additional target location, on an AWS S3 bucket.

I am running 6.4.1 with Talend Real-time Big Data Platform license.

From what I read from the online documenation, the TS3Output and tS3Input components should be available with DI in 6.4.1; but they do not appear with the other S3 components in the palette. (not hiding under preferences either that I can tell)

I 'do see' the related tS3Get and tS3Put components.

What I would like to do, is to be able to simply call a tS3Output component to persist my db input flow xml column rows, to an S3 bucket.

However it seems s3Output is not available. (any reason why it isn't showing up)?

I tried to use the tS3Put component, but I cannot find a way to force a flow(stream) of input into it, as source.  It wants to be loaded from a filefolder (only it seems).

Any ideas on why tS3Ouput is missing from the Palette, or if there is a way to input source flow stream (of xml) into a tS3Put component?

I really don't want to have to take this stream xml data and stage it to a fileshare, then use tS3Put to load it to S3.
Seems an unnecessary and clunky extra step.

Thoughts? 

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vapukov
Master II
Master II

Hi,

this component do not available in DI perspective (for standard jobs), it is only available for BigData Batch Jobs (Map Reduce)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
vapukov
Master II
Master II

Hi,

this component do not available in DI perspective (for standard jobs), it is only available for BigData Batch Jobs (Map Reduce)