Skip to main content
Announcements
NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. FIND OUT MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joe_warbington
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Digitized Human Body Map for Qlik Sense

Using Qlik GeoAnalytics and a few open-source tools, you can create engaging visualizations tied to your data such as this. Ever wondered how else the number X-rays and MRI scans received at hospitals can be visualised? Just a simple click and you can find out what individual body parts had the most scans!

The GeoAnalytics team wrote up a tutorial on how to do things like this: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-GeoAnalytics-Documents/Digitizing-floor-plans-for-use-in-Qlik-Geo...

18 Replies
gareth
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Joe please can i get the file for this please, my email is gareth_bryer@hotmail.co.uk

mthernandezg
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi, does anyone have the KML file that could share it? 

Thank you 

jhyun0913
Contributor
Contributor

Hi dear Joe,

Your app is amazing!

It is possible to share it with me ?

My e-mail is : jhyun913@google.com

Schaefer
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Geo Analytics offers various layers and operations to create a very powerful Geo spatial visualization for your users. Nonetheless, there are times when you want a CAD drawing be used as a digitized map to create powerful visualization combined with equally powerful associative engine.

gregori_ghitti_onco
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,
Dear Joe,

I'm new in the QLIK world! Amazing body map! Is it possible to have it ?

Thanks for your reply

Best regards,

Greg
greg@oncodna.com

AJ_JOVINCE
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Joe,

This is Jovince, Your dashboard with Human image  is Mind Blowing !

It is possible to share it with me ? for my visualization POC concept

My e-mail is : anandjovince@gmail.com

RodrigoSA
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, could you please share? my email is rodrigo.amaralsa@gmail.com
This app is show. Thanks.
ekinney
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Joe,

Is it still possible to get this image and map? We are trying to implement something similar in our company for safety reporting. Email is Elijah.Kinney@hutchinson.com

Thanks!

Riddhi
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hey @joe_warbington!

Amazing work!! I know its been a while that you have implemented this. But, I would really appreciate if you can share the details on how I can achieve this Human body map. 

Thanks!

Riddhi