Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joe_warbington
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Healthcare App Poster Contest - Submit Prior to Qonnections

It's time to launch the Healthcare App Poster Contest.

We're asking you to submit a use case of your choosing to display at Qonnections 2018 (Orlando April 23-26). While I’m looking forward to seeing you (and 150+ of our healthcare friends) there, you do not need to be present at Qonnections to participate.

The Challenge?

1. Review your most popular apps, and pick one to highlight.
  2. Use the attached template to briefly describe the use case and provide some visuals.
  3. Submit back to me (joe.warbington@qlik.com) before Wednesday April 11th (the sooner, the better as I need some time to review and get them printed).
  4. We’ll have a fun way for the community to vote on the top posters.
  5. We’ll announce the winner at or shortly after Qonnections.

The Prizes?

• The top 3 submitters will receive a comprehensive Data Literacy Workshop for you, your team, and anyone in your organization. (Limit one per organization)
  • All submissions will also get a unique 3D printed Qlik Healthcare artifact of my own creation. It’s my fun hobby on the side.
  • Feel free to take the physical poster (large format, foam core mounted) back for display within your offices. It’ll be a great way to promote your creations internally!

Think you have what it takes? If you can’t decide on just one, I’ll take two submissions from your organization, but you can only win one time. I’m happy to help review your apps too if you can’t decide and want my perspective.

Partners? Please only submit a solution that is in use by a client, and with their permission.

2018-03-26 22_02_36-PowerPoint Slide Show - [Qonnections Healthcare Poster [organization name].pptx].png

0 Replies