Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steven_davis
Explorer
Explorer

Qlik Sense - Epic Dashboard Component

Hi all,

This is my first post.

I am trying to create a hyperlink to open patient charts from QlikSense to Epic Hyperspace similar to QlikView.  This is all in an epic dashboard.  Below is what I used in QlikView, but it does not work correctly for QlikSense. 

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

if(

concat(PatientID) and concat(Surgical CSN),'Chart Review<url>EpicAct:UCW_CHART_REVIEW,INFONAME:PATIENTID,INFOVALUE:' & Repeat('%20', 10 - Len(PatientID) & only(PatientID]) & ',INFONAME:PATIENTCONTACT,INFOVALUE:' & only(Surgical CSN)

null()

)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
joe_warbington
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi steven.davis‌,

I built a Qlik Sense app for testing the Epic integrations. It's posted over the Epic Dev Group here: [App] Qlik Healthkit for Epic.qvf (Qlik Sense)

It shows you how the links are built out - it's a little different than QlikView as you mentioned.

Enjoy!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
joe_warbington
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi steven.davis‌,

I built a Qlik Sense app for testing the Epic integrations. It's posted over the Epic Dev Group here: [App] Qlik Healthkit for Epic.qvf (Qlik Sense)

It shows you how the links are built out - it's a little different than QlikView as you mentioned.

Enjoy!

steven_davis
Explorer
Explorer
Author

I can't access the link due to not being approved for the group.