Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajivs
Contributor
Contributor

Assistance with Qlik Sense counting

Hi All

I'm new to Qliksense dev and am currently struggling with a calculation I need to do.

I have data for companies that have users that log onto an online platform and do purchases.

Based on last logged in date I want to see per month how many companies are active (active meaning at least 1 user logged in in the last 3 months) so the following demo :

Last Logged In Date Active Companies          
Company A User 1 05/01/2024   Jan Feb March April May
  User2 07/04/2024   1 2 2 4 3
  User 3 25/05/2024   CompanyA.User1 CompanyA.User1 CompanyA.User1 CompanyA.User2 CompanyA.User2 + User3 since Company is distinct I count it once
Company B User 1 12/04/2024     CompanyC.User1 CompanyC.User1 CompanyB.User1 CompanyB.User1
Company C User 1 01/02/2024         CompanyC.User1 CompanyD.User2 + User3 since Company is distinct I count it once
  User2 06/08/2024         CompanyD.User2  
Company D User 1 03/05/2024            
  User2 23/04/2024            
  User 3 25/06/2024            

Any suggestions on how to do this calculation ?

Labels (1)
2 Replies
BrunPierre
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Try

=Count(DISTINCT{$<User = {"=Count({1} User) >=1"}, [Log Date] ={">=$(=Addmonths(Max([Log Date]),-3)) <=$(=Max( [Log Date]))"}>} Company)

rajivs
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @BrunPierre  thank you for the quick response but when I add this calc to a bar chart , its not working out. Its just showing the distinct customer per month and not adding up the figures like the table I table I displayed above.