Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NMelgar1621807657
Contributor
Contributor

Another "Network is unavailable, Please fix it" error in Talend Studio

Hi all,

I've started working with Talend (Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform), but I'm facing the "Network is unavailable, Please fix it" error when I try to download necessary libraries (screenshot attached).

I have installed TalendStudio-20180411_1414-V7.0.1-windows-installer.exe, applied the patch Patch_20201211_TPS-4554_v1-7.0.1.zip, and a valid license (the software was provided by my contractor).

I've spend the whole weekend trying different solutions I've found in the forum but no one worked. I'm not behind a proxy, and I've tried to install the software in my personal computer (where I don't have installed any antivirus/firewall programs) and the result is the same. Quite frustrating. If I try to login into Exchange, I get the "PKIX path building failed... unable to find valid certification path to requested target" error.

In the workspace/log I found this line:

!MESSAGE 2021-05-24 01:00:25,868 WARN org.talend.librariesmanager.utils.RemoteModulesHelper - failed to connect to internet

I have just downloaded Talend Open Studio 7.3.1 to check it and guess what... no problem at all! I was able to download all required jar's. So... its not something related to my computer or network, but about the software itself.

Any clue about this?

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

All needed patches have been installed in your Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform 7.0.1? With your subscription solution, could you please create a support case on talend support team? In this way, our colleagues from support team will give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina