Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could not connect Talend 7.1.1 to Apache Hadoop 2.7.5 distribution

Hi All,

I have installed Apache Hadoop distribution 2.7.5 in windows 10 and started all the services. I am using Talend Big data version 7.1.1 in the same machine. When tried to create hadoop cluster connection in Talend, I could not see Apache Hadoop distribution, so I had to select custom Unsupported  distribution and entered all the details but still could not able to connect and got the below error. Can you please help me with this. Also under Custom authentication, I have username, kerberos and usergroup. Only when I select Kerberos, Check services is getting enabled. Can you please let me know the reason for this too.

Error:

-------

org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.exceptions.HadoopServerException: org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.exceptions.HadoopServerException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration cannot be found by org.talend.core.runtime_7.1.1.20181026_1147
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.AbstractCheckedServiceProvider.checkService(AbstractCheckedServiceProvider.java:57)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.HadoopServiceBean.check(HadoopServiceBean.java:102)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.CheckHadoopServicesDialog$5.run(CheckHadoopServicesDialog.java:373)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.exceptions.HadoopServerException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration cannot be found by org.talend.core.runtime_7.1.1.20181026_1147
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.CheckedWorkUnit.execute(CheckedWorkUnit.java:47)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.AbstractCheckedServiceProvider.checkService(AbstractCheckedServiceProvider.java:54)
... 5 more
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration cannot be found by org.talend.core.runtime_7.1.1.20181026_1147
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:206)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.CheckedWorkUnit.execute(CheckedWorkUnit.java:44)
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration cannot be found by org.talend.core.runtime_7.1.1.20181026_1147
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:439)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:352)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:344)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:160)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.provider.CheckedNamenodeProvider.check(CheckedNamenodeProvider.java:35)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.AbstractCheckedServiceProvider$1.run(AbstractCheckedServiceProvider.java:49)
at org.talend.designer.hdfsbrowse.hadoop.service.check.CheckedWorkUnit$1.call(CheckedWorkUnit.java:65)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
... 3 more

Labels (4)
3 Replies
samT
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @djegatheesan

Please can you post if you are able to resolve this. I am in similar situation.

Thanks in advance

Sam

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I too am getting the same error. Can you kindly help me if you have got the solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I tried all the possibilities and could not fix that, so installed cloudera distribution and now trying to connect that.