Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MCasarin
Contributor
Contributor

Downloading older version (Talend for Data Integration)

Hi, does anyone know where to find older versions of Talend for Data Integration?

We have a requirement to configure the 6.1.1 but on the site i only find the 8.0.1.

Thanks

Labels (3)
11 Replies
anselmopeixoto
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi @Matteo Casarin​ 

You can find the versions archive for Talend Open Studio for ESB and Big Data at sourceforge.net website.

But for some reason, Talend Open Studio for Data Integration was completely removed from that website. Even the old versions archive.

Fortunately, I had this link saved in my bookmarks and it is still working (for now). I hope it helps.

https://download-mirror2.talend.com/tos/release/V6.1.1/TOS_DI-20151214_1327-V6.1.1.zip

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

This is no longer possible to obtain TOS 7.3.1 or older version because we discontinued the distribution through Sourceforge.net. It was competing with the TOS 8.0.1 download from talend.com that we rather want to promote over old version.

Why would you need the version 6.1.1 specifically since you should be able to do the same and more with TOS v8.0.1? Environment limitation?

Best regards

Sabrina

MCasarin
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Xiaodi Shi​ , thank you for your feedback.

We are inheriting a talend project from another person. This project is pretty old and was first implemented with talend 6.1.1 (which this person has installed on their PC).

Our first step was to install TOS-DI from the official website, therefore downloading and installing the v8.0.1, which is the latest one.

During the import, edit and build of the jobs though, we faced several issues, for example:

• couldn't open some elements
  • some elements weren't found
  • some sub-job couldn't be opened
  • the build fails due to some modules missing that can't be found anywhere.

Our next step was to try to find the exact same version as the one the other person used (6.1.1) in order to see if the issues were related to the version (keep in mind, these issues appeared on different PCs with different OSs).

Since we can't proceed via this path, do you have any suggestion on how to proceed?

Thanks and BR,

Matteo

MCasarin
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Also @Anselmo Peixoto​ thank you for the link, i'll also try that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have sent a private message to you. Could you please check it?

Best regards

Sabrina

JSpence1684138720
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the info, I appreciate you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina

wk4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, is there any way to have TOS 7.3.1 version ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

As Talend open studio for ESB product includes both TOS DI bundle and TOS ESB bundle(mediation), let us know if talend open studio for ESB V 7.3.1 is OK with you.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/talendesb/files/Talend%20Open%20Studio%20for%20ESB/7.3.1/TOS_ESB-20...

You can download it freely from source forge platform.

Feel free to let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina