Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alessandro_Rossi
Contributor
Contributor

Dynamic type not found

Hi everybody,

I'm using Talend Open Studio 7.3.1 and I need to use the Dynamic format to read from the tFileList a files' list. I'm using the component tFileInputDelimited to set a Dynamic Schema, but the problem is that I can't find dynamic type when I try to change the column's type. Does anyone know why? Thankyou.

3 Replies
Pri_passion
Contributor
Contributor

It is only present in Talend licensed version.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The Dynamic schema feature is only available in Talend subscription solution, it allows you to design schema with an unknown column structure (unknown name and number of columns).

Best regards

Sabrina

aminegac
Creator
Creator

is it still for paid(subscrition) solutions only ?

i jsut downloaded today talend 8 and jdk 11 hoping to get the dynamic schema to migrate my database ;

because i saw guide about that in talend 8 for data integration but i seems a misleading guide !!

i think you should update the guide texte and mention with red color that it is only for paid solutions so that people don't get confused .

i just lost 3 hours of work anf used a lot of the entreprise bandwidth for nothing , jsut because of a missleading guide .

please consider updaing it . 🙂 thank you for your effort anyway.

Talend OS 4 yrs / Java 17 Web Dev