Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WLawton
Contributor
Contributor

How to configure Talend Studio on Citrix

G'day.

We are installing a copy of Talend Studio (Talend DI 7.3.1 subscription) on Citrix. Everything works as expected when I use my own login. However, I want to configure the connection, in "Manage Connections" pane, to use the currently logged in user credentials. We have tried %username% and it fails to authenticate. We know that we also need to configure the workspace to use the current user so that users are physically separated with their own instance of workspace.

We cannot be the first team doing this. What is the magic string(s) that will allow Studio to pick up the current user login and password?

Thank you

Wayne

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Official Citrix support would be a feature request.

For any customer issue which also can be reproduced in a non-Citrix environment on a supported platform, Support Service Level can be applied as usual.

For any issue which only occurs in a customer-composed Citrix environment, Talend will only provide best effort to address any issues that arise.

Could you please create a support case for your issue on talend support portal? In this way, our colleagues from support team will help you.

Best regards

Sabrina