Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to get a localization package from Talend Babili?

Hi there,

I understand I can help to do some translation in Babili (https://www.talendforge.org/babili/index.php). But can I get a localized package right away so I can apply it to my current installation or I have to wait for the next official release? Any idea? Thanks.

- C 

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The Babili website is currently in maintenance mode, because the integration of translated strings cannot be properly ensured at this point.

Talend supports the localization to a number of languages, such as French, Chinese and Japanese. 

Which language did you want to contribute or obtain via Babili?

Cheers, 

Elisa

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Elisa,

I'd say Simplified Chinese. Thanks.

- C

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @koifans 

Talend has started to localize some products into Simplified Chinese. 

We prefer to keep the localization to Chinese in-house in order to ensure consistency and quality of translation. But we could not cover all Talend product range for now in Chinese. 

The coverage is currently mostly for on-prem product: Talend Studio (Eclipse-based on-prem studio), Talend Administration Center

Which Talend product or module did you want to see localized in Simplified Chinese? 

Elisa

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@esabot currently MDM is what I want. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @koifans

I believe we did translate MDM UI. Did you check in our latest 7.1.1 release ? Feel free to send me a private message if you want to point out any issue with the translation of the UI. I believe we didn't translate yet, the documentation (only the Getting Started Guide and Installation Guide have been translated as far as I know.)
HTH
Elisa