Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ralonso1685050567
Contributor
Contributor

Installing New Components

Hi,

I'm currently developing a MDM project using Talend Open Studio for MDM and I have already finished an ETL process. Right now I need to carry out a data matching process (match and merge) of various data sources and I have seen that I need to use components such as tMatchPairing and tMatchMerge, among others. The problem is that in the palette menu I do not see any of these components, and I have seen how they can be downloaded by clicking on the on the Exchange link on the toolbar and then on the opening tab view, but I cannot see any components to dowload

there

. Could someone please help me ?

Regards,

Rubén

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

The component tMatchPairing is used in the spark job, it is not available in Talend Open Studio. For more details, please refer to the component documentation page.

I think tMatchMerge is not an official component, I can't find it.

Regards

Shong

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

The component tMatchPairing is used in the spark job, it is not available in Talend Open Studio. For more details, please refer to the component documentation page.

I think tMatchMerge is not an official component, I can't find it.

Regards

Shong