Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is Talend MDM Software support windows core server

Hi, 

I know windows server 2016 is support by Talend MDM software but not sure in case core windows is going to support or not. 

Thanks.

Labels (5)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please refer the list of recommended and supported softwares for Talend MDM version 7.2

https://help.talend.com/reader/_BP5DSfRMyhmYK0mCa80eQ/FcChiIA5MZjQFzj6_H_lAw

If you are using some other version of Talend, could you please select similar installation guide for the corresponding version?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@nthampi I have already gone through the list . I just want to know whether this is going to support core windows or not? As per article it is going to support windows server 2016 but nothing mentioned about whether core or not core. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Since it is not specified in the list, my personal view is that it will not be supported. However I would recommend you to cross check by raising a Talend Support case.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks @nthampi