Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexist
Contributor II
Contributor II

Issues after migrating thanks to feature manager

Hi everyone,

I came to you because I have an issue after using the migrating offer by the "Features manager" button, or Gestionnaire de fonctionnalités in French.

Since I did the upgrade of my Talend Studio, I am not able to use any of my jobs if I am on my git session Sandbox. On local I am able to run jobs but not on my git anymore.

I already post my issues on stackoverflow right here : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73610930/trouble-after-update-in-talend-8-0-1-impossible-to-find-or-load-primary-class

But I'll explain it here hoping you'll be able to help me.

At the begining I had this error : Erreur : impossible de trouver ou de charger la classe principale sandbox.tests_0_1.tests

Causé par : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sandbox.tests_0_1.tests

In english : Error : Could not find or load main class sandbox.tests_0_1.tests

Caused by : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sandbox.tests_0_1.tests

Where tests is an empty job.

I dig a little and find the folder containing the routine.jar file didn't exist. After putting it on the correct path I got severals other issues. It seems my Studio can no longer import routine.DataQuality, routine.DqStringHandling or other imports. These failed importations are shown on this picture.

0695b00000UyhDDAAZ.png

I really start to turn around the same solution over and over in order to solve my problem.

May someone is able to help me and my Git please ?

For the records, I already try to use an other workspace, I re-install my studio also.

Best regards,

Alexis

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alexist
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Edward,

First thank you for you answer.

I found a solution.

Like I said, I had this error after my migration/update :

0695b00000UyhysAAB.png 

Because pictures worth 1000 words I'll show you the solution.

Maven parameters with this error :

0695b00000UyhzbAAB.png 

Maven parameters without any error at all ans my jobs working perfectly well :

0695b00000UyhwLAAR.png 

Apparently my update forced this Offline mode to "on", if you remove this you fixed everything.

Thank you for your time !

Alexis

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Tins1980
Contributor II
Contributor II

Make sure you have met the prerequisites for agent installation, and have reviewed the required endpoints. Government cloud customers should confirm they have set their configuration correctly.

dunkin runs on you survey

Agent installation prerequisites

Required endpoints

Government cloud settings

Pre-provision OneDrive accounts If you are migrating to OneDrive accounts, make sure the accounts are pre-provisioned before you migrate. You can do this using a script, as shown here: Pre-provision OneDrive for users in your organization.

Alexist
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Edward,

First thank you for you answer.

I found a solution.

Like I said, I had this error after my migration/update :

0695b00000UyhysAAB.png 

Because pictures worth 1000 words I'll show you the solution.

Maven parameters with this error :

0695b00000UyhzbAAB.png 

Maven parameters without any error at all ans my jobs working perfectly well :

0695b00000UyhwLAAR.png 

Apparently my update forced this Offline mode to "on", if you remove this you fixed everything.

Thank you for your time !

Alexis