Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMurphy1703184287
Contributor II
Contributor II

Jobs using tSalesforce components not running or reopening

Attempting to move a job from an old server - that was running Talend 6.1.1 - and move to Talend 8.0.1.

I wasn't able to export and import the job - importing into Talend 8.0.1 just did nothing - no errors, nothing.

I messed around with the java installs - and once I got JDK 17 installed (not Zulu) - I was able to manually start recreating the job. Things were running - but once I got to the part of adding in Salesforce components - clicking RUN - just showed the connected/disconnected text in the Execution window - but I can see that no components were touched.

And once I close the job - I can't reopen. Found this post - https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00006uDESRCA4/cant-reopen-jobs-saved-with-a-tsalesforceconnection-component?language=en_US - and I'm having a similar issue.

Anyone? Any ideas?

Labels (3)
1 Reply
SMurphy1703184287
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

More info... I installed Talend 8.0.1 on my local Mac now - did not import anything. Just created a new job from scratch. Added a single tSalesforceConnection component to the job, saved it. Closed the job. And I'm unable to open it again.

"Class listed in @type [org.talend.components.api.properties.ComponentReferenceProperties$ReferenceType] is not found."