Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Migration token needed

Hi,

I can't import jobs from TOS or previous versions because it seems that a migration token is needed for that (v7.2.1).

Can someone describe the process to get one please ? I can't find ressources, it seems not so well documented.

I've tried to send email (with TIS licence attached) to customercare@talend.com since last friday, but I have no answer.

Thanks for your help.

Labels (2)
11 Replies
Aman5
Support
Support

Hello,

Note: Migration is valid for 90 days only. Afterward, raise a new token request.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

From Talend 7.0 onward, a digital signature is added to each project item when it is saved in Talend Studio. When importing a project or project items, Talend Studio validates the signatures and rejects items with an invalid signature. This is a security measure to prevent accidental or malicious modification of project items.

However, you can import a project or project items exported from an earlier version of Talend Studio before the expiration date of a 90-day grace period from the first installation of Talend Studio or before the date set in the migration token, whichever comes later. Upon successful import, all imported items are signed.

Before setting a migration token, make sure you have received a migration token key provided by Talend upon your request.

Best regards

Sabrina