Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HoS1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Monthly update needed

Where can i get the monthly updates.?

I'm forced to use Microsoft E-Mail Server and in tPOP component i'm missing the modern authentication. In the help there's this information:

• The Microsoft Exchange item is available only when you have installed the 8.0.1-R2022-09 Studio Monthly update or a later one delivered by Talend. For more information, check with your administrator.

So i have to update my TOS DI but can not find the location of the 8.0.1-R2022-09 Studio Monthly update.

Would you tell me, where to find this?

Kind regards

Holger

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Here is a related topic.

The monthly update patch is only available for subscription product users, for TOS, you need to wait for the next release or download the component from git page and install it open studio by yourself.

Regards

Shong

HoS1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

i saw the related topic but i don't want to add my question there, because it doesn't fit the topic.

Can i just exchange all the files in my existing tPop component with those from git or are there any dependencies which i've to take into account?

Regards

Holger

Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't tried it, however, each component has an independent directory, go to do:

1. Back up your current tPop component which under <studio installation directory> \plugins\org.talend.designer.components.localprovider_8.0.1.20211104_0248\components.
  2. Get tPop folder from git and replace the current tPop folder.
  3. Restart Studio.

Can you try and let me know if it works?

Regards

Shong

HoS1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

As we have finally migrated to Exchange Online i came back to test this. I changed the tPop Component from git, changed the settings of my tPop to use "Microsoft Exchange" and i get this error during compile:

org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Job compile errors 

At least job "Fetch_EMail" has a compile errors, please fix and export again.

Error Line: 1421

Detail Message: com.microsoft cannot be resolved to a type

Can someone help me with this? Do you need more information?

Kind Regards

Holger