Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmbalderrama
Contributor
Contributor

No application id has been found. Without changing anything

Hello, 

I tried to open my Talend open studio for data integration 6.5 and got this error: An error has occurred see the log file. And in the log said java.lang.RuntimeException: No application id has been found.

I research all the answers for similar topics, but I didn't update anything, my jdk version is 1.8.0_161 . I'm using Open studio so I don't think I have to update any licence(or don't know how). And I was using Talend yesterday and was working fine. I closed it and today this happened.

I also tried to install a newer version (7.1) and the same issue happens when I try to open it.

Any ideas of what else could it be and why would happen out of nowhere  or what to do?

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Would you mind posting your error log file on community which will be helpful for us to address your issue?

Did you have more than one JDK installation on your machine? If so, please make sure the path to the most recent JRE version(1.8) is set in the PATH system variable, before other versions?

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Would you mind posting your error log file on community which will be helpful for us to address your issue?

Did you have more than one JDK installation on your machine? If so, please make sure the path to the most recent JRE version(1.8) is set in the PATH system variable, before other versions?

Best regards

Sabrina

cmbalderrama
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

Thanks for your help. It turns out I did have more that one java file in my PATH variable, I had the jdk 1.8 before everything but for some reason it wasn't first anymore. I changed back to be the first and Talend started working again.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

you migrated, are you sure that all the dependencies in your project and the target definition are correct. There are four places to look at. The plug-in definition, the product file, the run configurations, and the target definition.

In your message, it says: An error has occurred. See the log file, is there any info about missing dependencies or things like that?

regards Jack

GTA San