Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not able to create project on TAC 6.5.1 from command line

I was able to create project from command line using "createProject" action on TAC 5.3. 

I have tried the same command in Talend 6.5.1. But its throwing the below error:-

FAILED at Tue Feb 27 09:07:50 UTC 2018
exception : org.talend.commandline.client.command.CommandStatusWrapException: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: Storage is not set, and Git and Svn not configured correctly in configuration

We are not using any storage.

From TAC web UI, i'm able to create a project without storage, but that project is not getting listed in the command line. 

Can you please help me in finding way to create project from the command line without storage and how to see the projects which are created from TAC UI, can be visible from command line.

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Srikanth,

have you tried to use the metaservlet command createProject?

0683p000009Lsdr.png

MetaServletCaller.bat --tac-url=http://localhost:8080/org.talend.administrator/ --json-params={"actionName":"createProject","authUser":"security@company.com","authPass":"admin","projectName":"PRJNoLOc","projectType":"DI","storage":"none"}	   

BR Bp

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried with that and its working. But with Metaservlet approach i couldn't find way to create a task with zip file.

At present we are using TAC 5.3.1 and using command line to create projects and tasks without SVN/GIT. We are planning to shift to 6.5.1. But struck with this problem. Is there any solution to migrate to 6.5.1 without SVN/GIT.

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

We have configured SVN. Its success now.

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Srikanth,

you can also create an execution Task via metaservlet and action associatePreGeneratedJob like below: 

MetaServletCaller.bat --tac-url=http://localhost:8080/org.talend.administrator --json-params={"actionName":"associatePreGeneratedJob","active":true,"authPass":"security","authUser":"security@company.com","description":"DeployedWithMetaServlet","executionServerName":"serv1","filePath":"'C:/Talend/Hallo_0.1.zip'","importType":"File","logLevel":"Info","nexusArtifactId":"Hallo","nexusGroupId":"org.example","nexusRepository":"Releases","nexusVersion":"0.1.0","onUnknownStateJob":"WAIT","pauseOnError":false,"taskName":"DeployedWithMetaServlet","taskType":"Artifact","timeout":3600}

{"executionTime":{"millis":3524,"seconds":3},"returnCode":0}