Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Hi

I am currently using Talend 7.1.1

What is the latest production version for TALEND OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION ?

Could someone please let me know on next release info in 2020?

Regards,

Chandrika.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @chandrika 

The latest released version is talend open studio for Data Integration V 7.2.1. You can download it from talend website: https://www.talend.com/download/ 

The Milestone 3 of Talend Open Studio v7.3.1 is now publicly available, for testing only. This milestone primarily contains bug fixes, and is recommended for experienced users who would like to get an early preview of upcoming 7.3 release. The 7.3 GA is probably available in February, 2020.

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @chandrika 

The latest released version is talend open studio for Data Integration V 7.2.1. You can download it from talend website: https://www.talend.com/download/ 

The Milestone 3 of Talend Open Studio v7.3.1 is now publicly available, for testing only. This milestone primarily contains bug fixes, and is recommended for experienced users who would like to get an early preview of upcoming 7.3 release. The 7.3 GA is probably available in February, 2020.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @chandrika,

I noticed that your other post (with the same title) has been removed by our system. Your question was whether there is a version that will run on Linux. We do support Linux. You can find all of our installs as zip downloads if you go to the very bottom of the download page for whichever version you are wanting to download. You should see a link labeled "Other Releases". Just click on that and it will take you to all of the versions we currently have available.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi 

Thanks for the response , could view the versions in there

Could you pl confirm me ,if downloaded dump is same for Linux and WINDOWS ?

Regards

Chandrika

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The zip file downloads are the same for all versions. There is no installer for these, you simply unzip and start the application using the appropriate executable for your OS.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi 

Thanks , will use and check ..

Thanks & Regards

Chandrika