Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avinashpopatwar
Contributor
Contributor

TOS for BigData 7.3_Installation of open source distribution for Hadoop on local machine

Hi Team,

I'm using TOS for BigData 7.3. I'm trying to install Cloudera CHD vierual box latest version for Hadoop access.
But it is not available now for download and the one I have downoaded CDH version 5.4 is not supported by Talend's latest version anymore.
So is thre any solution to use cloudera 5.4 in TOS for BigData 7.3 Or

Is there any other open source distribution for Hadoop available that I can use with TOS for BigData 7.3?

Please help!!

Thanks,
Avinash

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

CDH 5.4 is not list on the supported table. Please refer to this online documentation about:TalendHelpCenter: Supported Big Data platform distribution versions for Talend Jobs for talend open studio Bigdata 7.3.

In the documentation we provide a list of Hadoop distribution that are supported, in the sense that we do provide an SLA and technical support for them. This doesn't mean other (non-listed) Hadoop distribution will not work but simply we won't necessarily be equipped to help you with any issue you may face with them.

Are you trying to connect CDH 5.4 Hadoop distribution when you select the Custom option from the Distribution drop-down list?

TalendHelpCenter:Connecting to custom Hadoop distribution 

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

CDH 5.4 is not list on the supported table. Please refer to this online documentation about:TalendHelpCenter: Supported Big Data platform distribution versions for Talend Jobs for talend open studio Bigdata 7.3.

In the documentation we provide a list of Hadoop distribution that are supported, in the sense that we do provide an SLA and technical support for them. This doesn't mean other (non-listed) Hadoop distribution will not work but simply we won't necessarily be equipped to help you with any issue you may face with them.

Are you trying to connect CDH 5.4 Hadoop distribution when you select the Custom option from the Distribution drop-down list?

TalendHelpCenter:Connecting to custom Hadoop distribution 

Best regards

Sabrina

avinashpopatwar
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Subrina.

How can I connect TOS for BigData in host machine with any hadoop distribution on Virtual box like "CDH 5.5" or "MapR"?

avinashpopatwar
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Subrina.

How can I connect TOS for BigData in host machine with any hadoop distribution on Virtual box like "CDH 5.5" or "MapR"?