Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mahesh6
Contributor
Contributor

Talend Big Data 7.2 Enterprise version not loading workspace

Hi All,

PFA.

While developing jobs Talend keeps give an error : talend2.jpg

and when I try to restart then after selecting workspace (talend1.jpg), not able to load . Keep restarting it and asking workspace again and again.

Talend Product using on :

Windows : Windows server 2016 data center

JDK : java version "1.8.0_251"

Thanks.

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

1-Have you already tried creating a new workspace?

2-Got a stack trace in .log?

Anonymous
Not applicable

H

Can you try:

1. Close studio.

2. Backup your workspace.

3. Try to delete the workspace, if it can't be deleted, it might be access by other program.

4. If the workspace has been deleted, open studio and launch it with default workspace.

5. If you are connecting to a remote project, it will check out the project from SVN/Git server. If it is a local workspace, import the jobs from the old workspace which you have backup in step 2.

Regards

Shong

Mahesh6
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I am connecting to GIT and opening TAC from studio.

Mahesh6
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Shong,

I am connecting TAC from Studio. also If I create new workspace, studio might run however my all jobs will be gone right ?

I haven't taken any backup for jobs because they all were in development.

How I can get all jobs from my Git branch in studio without loss and launch TAC from the studio.

How I am supposed to address this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mac vardam​, if it is a remote project, the project is stored in remote Git server, it will not be gone if you create a new workspace or delete the workspace. Please change to a new workspace and let me know if you able to launch the studio.

Mahesh6
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Shicong Hong​  , I created new workspace and I am able to launch Talend Studio with remote project .

however I was working on my local branch in remote project and I didn't push my code to Master branch.

So Now my all jobs are gone. how I can retrieve those jobs ,any suggestion ?

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The job items are in <studio installation direcotry>/old_workspace_folder>/project_name_folder/process/. Can you check if the job items are there?