Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend Integration Cloud License

Hi,

I have installed Talend Integration Cloud trial version, I need to know how to import new license into talend cloud.

Thanks,

Priya

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Are you able to use your credentials to log into Talend Studio for Cloud?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi , 

I want to get the license for Talend Integration Cloud.

its asking for the license when I am trying to login to Talend studio for cloud.

I was referring some videos which suggest to get the license from remote host as https://tmc.integrationcloud.talend.com/studio_cloud_connection , but this page is not working.

can anyone pls help me if there any alternate solution on this ?

Regards

Linku

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello @linkumeher

Are you trying Talend Cloud free for a full 30 days? Did you receive details on your account registration via email?

You can log into talend cloud platform using the email address and password you created when you signed up.
Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Is there any update for your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Yes I am using Talend Cloud free for 30 days and I got the details in my email for logging into cloud platform.

I am able to logging to the cloud environment but my issue is to logging into the Talend integration studio for the cloud. Its asking for the license during logging into TIS for cloud. Attached screenshot for your reference.

Regards

Linku

TIS.JPG
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Just a gentle reminder !!

Any suggestion for this issue ??

Thanks

Linku

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

From your screenshot, you are using talend data integration subscription-based product not open studio.  Did you download it freely from https://info.talend.com/trial-talend-data-integration.html?type=productspage&=2.93022941.1949575492....? Have you ever received a separate email from Talend Support that includes your license key?

Best regards

Sabrina