Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikerom01
Contributor
Contributor

Talend Open Studio Setup

Good Day

I would really appreciate some help on setting up Talend Open Studio. We have source files loaded in GitLab and i have cloned these to a local directory on my laptop. However i am not sure how to get Talend to point to this cloned source on my local drive .... I have tried a number of options, new project, import project etc ... but i just cant get them imported into Talend Open Studio. I am really desperate for help to get this installation going.

Any assistance would be really appreciated

Thank you

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Which talend open studio build version are you using?

Both Subversion (SVN) and Git are supported in the subscription edition of the Talend products not open source.

Here is a related topic about:

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00006SAIRFCA5/talend-open-studio-7x-git-and-external-bu...

Hope it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina

mikerom01
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sabrina

I am using V8.0.1 (I was using v7.1.1)... I did read the article, but looks somewhat fiddly. I remember when it was installed on my previous laptop it was quite straightforward but our internal support for this is now not available anymore and i took this process over.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Actually, there is no an official support and documentation for integrated git in talend open solution.

I will make a discussion with our developers and experts to see if there is any workaround for it.

Best regards

Sabrina

mikerom01
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sabrina

Thank you very much. That would really be appreciated .....

Regards

Mike

mikerom01
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sabrina

I managed to get a bit further and import the project. However, when i try to open the project i get the error below? Any idea on how to get around this?

0695b00000RjHmoAAF.png 

Regards

Mike

mikerom01
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Xiaodi Shi​ 

Thank you for all your assistance, but i think i have come right now ..... seems sorted and working 🙂

Regards

Mike

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great it works. We will appreciate it a lot if you could share your solution and workaround here.

Best regards

Sabrina