Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NarenS701
Contributor
Contributor

Talend Studio Crash Issue and Poor Talend support

Hi All,

We got Talend 3 months back for our company and my Talend has been crashing ever since i installed. I updated my mac OS by nov month and open studio was crashing by that time. I thought License product would work fine but it is same as open studio. I tried to raise ticket and i dont have access and got error to request contact support again where no email contact suggesting to reach. My license management doesnt show my license to raise a request as well. Attached my Talend crash error message for reference.

I would really appreciate If anyone can help me on this.

Thanks.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Naren Shenbagan Subbiah​ 

It seems you don't install talend studio on a supported compatible operating system version, please take a look at this installation documentation and make sure you have the compatible operating system and Java version.

About Talend support portal accessing issue, please email to customercare@talend.com.

Regards

Shong

NarenS701
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello @Shicong Hong​ 

Thanks for replying, I wrote to customercare@talend.com as well.

Talend installation happened in right version, after MAC Big Sur upgrade Talend started crashing. Its quite annoying everytime when tool crashes.. I was expecting Talend to work with all latest software but i missed the compatible OS list. Now i cannot downgrade my machine, instead Talend could create a patch to fix the issue and support latest OS.

I have recommended my team not to upgrade new MAC OS because of Talend incompatibility. Atleast my team members can work peacefully. Hope a new patch can be released soon to fix my issue.

Thanks,

Naren.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naren Shenbagan Subbiah​ , there was some known issues on MAC Big Sur and I know our R&D team has fixed them, feel free to let support team know if you have any issue after installing the new patch.

Regards

Shong