Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ocoulon
Contributor
Contributor

Talend Studio : java.io.FileNotFoundException during components loading

Hello,

I'm using Talend Open Studio 7.3.1. The install directory is read-only for users. During the componet loading at the start-up I notice plenty of errors message about javajet files :

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /applis/TalendStudio-data_integration_7.3.1M6/plugins/org.talend.designer.codegen_7.3.1.20191213_0922/tacokit/jet_stub/generic/processor/processor_finally.javajet (Permission non accordée)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:213)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:162)
at org.talend.utils.io.FilesUtils.copyFile(FilesUtils.java:167)
at org.talend.utils.io.FilesUtils.copyDirectory(FilesUtils.java:198)
at org.talend.utils.io.FilesUtils.copyDirectory(FilesUtils.java:193)
at org.talend.sdk.component.studio.TemplatesExtractor.extract(TemplatesExtractor.java:45)
at org.talend.sdk.component.studio.ServerManager.extractFiles(ServerManager.java:146)
at org.talend.sdk.component.studio.ServerManager.start(ServerManager.java:103)
at org.talend.sdk.component.studio.service.TaCoKitService.start(TaCoKitService.java:38)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:2082)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginHelper$2.run(LoginHelper.java:577)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /applis/TalendStudio-data_integration_7.3.1M6/plugins/org.talend.designer.codegen_7.3.1.20191213_0922/tacokit/jet_stub/generic/processor/processor_multiple_input_main.javajet (Permission non accordée)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:213)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:162)
at org.talend.utils.io.FilesUtils.copyFile(FilesUtils.java:167)
at org.talend.utils.io.FilesUtils.copyDirectory(FilesUtils.java:198)
at org.talend.sdk.component.studio.TemplatesExtractor.extract(TemplatesExtractor.java:45)
at org.talend.sdk.component.studio.ServerManager.extractFiles(ServerManager.java:146)
at org.talend.sdk.component.studio.ServerManager.start(ServerManager.java:103)
at org.talend.sdk.component.studio.service.TaCoKitService.start(TaCoKitService.java:38)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:2082)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginHelper$2.run(LoginHelper.java:577)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

I don't understand why the application tries to write into the install directory. Is it a "normal" behaviour and can I discard these errors ? If not, is there a way to tackle them without giving write permissions for others to install directory ?

Thanks in advance for your support

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
I notice you are using a testing milestone version 7.3.1M6, I would suggest you to use the stable version 7.3.1GA, you can download it from this page.
https://www.talend.com/products/data-integration-manuals-release-notes/

The log file is under the studio installation directory, the install directory should have write permission.

Regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
I notice you are using a testing milestone version 7.3.1M6, I would suggest you to use the stable version 7.3.1GA, you can download it from this page.
https://www.talend.com/products/data-integration-manuals-release-notes/

The log file is under the studio installation directory, the install directory should have write permission.

Regards
Shong
ocoulon
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

Except log file, are there other files which are stored under install directory preventing a nominal behaviour ?

Regards

ocoulon
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

Except log file, are there other files which are stored under install directory preventing a nominal behaviour ?

Regards