Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend additional color themes and custom color themes

I have explored the default themes in Talend 7.1 Big Data and liked the Dark Theme, except for the fact that it really doesn't work all that well. I know that Talend uses Eclipse, is there a way to import a theme into Talend using an eclipse custom theme?

I know you are probably going to point me to the Talend appearance settings in the preferences window, but I have explored that in depth and many things cannot be configured. I have attached screenshots with examples of where the Dark Theme does not do well, and there is no custom configuration within Talend that can alleviate these flaws. (To my knowledge)

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The appearance options can be ideally changed from the Preference window (which you have already checked). I personally use the default theme of Talend but if you are seeing issues, my recommendation will be to report the bug to Talend Jira link below.

https://jira.talendforge.org

If you are an enterprise customer, please create a support case and they will take care of the rest of the paper work for you.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved