Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kolle
Contributor
Contributor

There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.

Good evening,

I'm struggling with an issue which is not that rare and although I checked many of the already existing threads concerning this problem, I still can't find a solution because the behaviour is very strange.

So I make it short: no matter what I change, it just doesnt work. See the screenshots and below:

0693p00000BYz0kAAD.png

0693p00000BYyyFAAT.png

The strange thing is that when I run the "bad" job alone, it works. But since its part of a bigger job, it is futile to run it alone. When I run the "big" job, it stops at the said job.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (3)
7 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@Igor Brittner​ ,on which component it is showing in red when you run the job from Talend?

Thanks,

Manohar

Kolle
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hey, on this one:

0693p00000BZ4IFAA1.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

For Talend products JDK is required instead of JRE. If that requirement is met, ensure JDK bin is included in your PATH environment variable and is being reached.

Best regards

Sabrina

whiplash
Contributor
Contributor

Is it the same as of now?

Because I have my JDK path defined in Env variables and it still throws the same error.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @whiplash

Please provide the following information for us to be more better evaluate your issue:

- Product version (such as Talend Cloud Real-Time Big Data Platform (7.3.120200219_1130)

- Operating System (such as Windows 10, 64 bit)

- Java version (such as Oracle JDK build 11.0.8+10-LTS)

Best regards

Sabrina

SK1694344715
Contributor
Contributor

HI- @Xiaodi Shi​  Today I have installed TOS 8.0.1 version and JDK 11.0.17 version and facing same error screenshot attached above.

Why I am facing error while running job, need help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Satya K​ 

We have replied to your another topic about:

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00009Ab7fVCAR/facing-issues-while-running-job-on-jdk-11...

Could you please have a look at it?

Best regards

Sabrina​