Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to connect to TalendForge; Ubuntu 16.04

Hi everyone,

When I tried connect to TalendForge in Talend Studio (evaluation) / Talend Open Studio for DI I always had same error:

; nested exception is:
	org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber:1;
Content is not allowed in prolog

Did someone have same problem and solved it?

Talend Studio 

Version: 6.4.1
Build id: 20170623_1246

Talend Open Studio for DI

Version: 6.4.1
Build id: 

$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:	Ubuntu
Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
Release:	16.04
Codename:	xenial

0683p000009LsCA.pngError

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Are you able to skip that login, download and install the missing JARs? Any firewall? Could you please re-install talend studio totally to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Sabrina

Thank you for reply. 

@xdshi wrote:

Are you able to skip that login, download and install the missing JARs?

A can skip login but I can't using Exchange through studio. I also try install missing modules ( Window > Show View... > Talend > Modules and click Download External Modules) but I can't install just missing JARs there is two options:

1. Install one-by-one< but on this case interface freeze when I try scroll down list of modules (I tried increase HEAP size but it doesn't solve problem with frozen interface)

2. Install all available modules. I chose that option but it take quite a lot of time.

@xdshi wrote:

Any firewall?

Nope. I tried two different network without any proxy

@xdshi wrote:

Could you please re-install talend studio totally to see if it works?

Yeaterday I also tried fresh install on different laptop with same OS... However result was same

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

upd.

Install most of missed required modules only several JARs doesn't install (I don't have this JAR)

0683p000009LsDo.png

However error on connect to TalendForge still exist

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

We made a testing on talend open studio for data integration V 6.4(window 10) and cannot repro this issue. Are you behind proxy setting?

0683p000009LsBY.png

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina!

I used windows 10 Virtual Box image but error still there 😞

0683p000009LsFL.pngWindows 10

We don't use any proxy. At this moment and I tried 3 different internet-provider.

I have two conjecture:

1. Probably something wrong with my account. But when I tried register new one I've got same error.

2. Probably something wrong with Request / Response. Because connection use SSL I can't check it without using any MitM proxy behind my laptop and Talend Studio

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

We are trying to repro this issue on Ubuntu 16.04 from our side and then coming back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

We cannot repro this issue from our side on talend open studio V 6.4.1 and OS Ubuntu 16.04.

Please have a look at my screenshots for details.

Best regards

Sabrina

TalendOpenStudioDI641.png
Ubun.png