Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
welshsteve
Creator
Creator

Unable to get download for Talend Open Studio

Hi.

I recently left my role at a company that used Talend.

I wish to continue using Talend Studio for my own projects. However, I have twice now tried signing up for Talend Open Studio at the below address:

https://www.talend.com/uk/lp/open-studio-for-data-integration/

However, I have never got the promised download link for the software.

Is there a reason why I have not received a download link? I have checked my spam etc and I have definitely not received the email with the download link.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Steve

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
welshsteve
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sabrina,

I used my private email address when trying previously (twice).

Since leaving the company I worked for, I changed my email address and nickname on the Community so it no longer reflected the company I worked for. My previous nickname was sw_iress

I have tried again from the same URL this mroning, and it appears to now be working, and I have received my download link. Not sure what's been different today than when I tried previously, but thank you 😀 👍

Regards

Steve

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know your issue.

Could you please try to use a private email address to get the download links from talend official website?

Our apologies for any inconvenience and bad experience when you are trying to download the latest talend open studio of data integration from the official Talend website. We will escalate your concern and problem to our manager to see if there is a better way for talend community users.

Best regards

Sabrina

welshsteve
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sabrina,

I used my private email address when trying previously (twice).

Since leaving the company I worked for, I changed my email address and nickname on the Community so it no longer reflected the company I worked for. My previous nickname was sw_iress

I have tried again from the same URL this mroning, and it appears to now be working, and I have received my download link. Not sure what's been different today than when I tried previously, but thank you 😀 👍

Regards

Steve

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great it works now and feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina