Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to launch Talend

Hi Team, 

I’m have facing issue when I launch the Talend by running .exe file.

Error throwing - Org.osgi.framework.bundleException….with 3 log files

I have deleted org.eclipse.org folder and tried and issue is still remains and created the another replica folder.

I have correct version of Java 1.8 and issue is still remain. 

Kindly let me know is there any alternative way without uninstalling the application??

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please give us the details regarding the talend version and OS you are using?

It will be highly appreciated if you could attach log detail error that has been encountered.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If you are using Talend studio 8.0.1 version, the compatible Java version is 11. Please refer to the installation guide.

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/installation-guide-windows/compatible-java-environments

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,

thanks for reaching out ! I’m using Talend 7.3.1 and OS is 10.

I cannot suppose to share log files due to the policy but I here for you to reference I have searched the similar error https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D53p00007vCqbGCAS/error-exec-talend-orgosgiframeworkbundlee...

thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please try the following steps?

Close Studio if it is already running.

Delete the OSGI directory, for example, C:\Talend\8.0.1\studio\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi,

Recreate workspace

Rename the existing workspace directory, for example, C:\myworkspace to C:\myworkspace.old, then create a new, empty, workspace directory.

- Delete .m2 directory

Delete the entire.m2 directory, for example, C:\Talend\8.0.1\studio\configuration\.m2.

The directory is recreated automatically. It can become corrupted when Studio is shut down due to crashes, loss of network connectivity, or Git/SVN issues.

Restart Studio and test.

Feel free to let us know if it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina